I have a fab competition on the blog today for all you keen cyclists. I’m a huge fan of Aldi’s Specialbuys and love a good bargain. The quality is spot on as you can see here in this Aldi Sportswear review.
One lucky reader of Mr and Mrs T Plus Three will win an adult cycle helmet, a bicycle computer, spiral bike lock, cycling socks and cycling gloves from the cycling Specialbuys range…
Aldi’s cycling Specialbuys range is in stores from May 3rd whilst stocks last and includes excellent quality clothing, helmets, tools and gadgets. What’s more, premium cycling shoes and premium soft shell cycling jackets will also be available to get you feeling wheel-y good when out pedalling.
So if you see yourself as a wannabe Bradley Wiggins or if you just simply enjoy the odd bike ride in the summer breeze, Aldi has everything you need.
Aldi’s Specialbuys Cycling range goes on sale on 3rd May, but don’t delay as once it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Enter on the rafflecopter below for your chance to win
- Tell me in the comments which item from the prize bundle you would like to win
- You do not have to like my Facebook page as part of the entry (but that would be very nice!)
- Facebook are not affiliated with this competition.
- Prize will be as listed while stocks last. In event that stock is unavailable, the same value will be given in Aldi vouchers.