We are almost in the midst of the festival season and it’s started me thinking about everything we’re really looking forward to for this year’s Camp Bestival. As the date for the family festival of the year draws even closer I keep excitedly clicking over to the Camp Bestival website to plan our weekend. Here’s what we’re looking forward to most…
- Firstly, I’ve never actually been to a festival before! I know, I know. I for one am looking forward to the atmosphere at Camp Bestival. I’ve read so many reviews in previous years and everyone talks about it being one of the highlights of their year, so I really can’t wait to experience that. We recently went to a Guns N’ Roses concert and I danced my little socks off all night, so if a festival is anything like an open air concert I am going to be in my absolute element.
- I’ve loved the updates from Camp Bestival and been getting super excited about this year’s lineup. I can’t wait to see headliners Brian Wilson, Madness and Mark Ronson. Justin is really looking forward to Lightning Seeds and Leftfield, and Rose is going to be beyond excited when she sees Mr Tumble in real life! It’s going to be incredible.
- And Camp Bestival is not just about great musical headliners, there is so much more going on with amazing comedy talent from all over the world, circus performances, Oberon’s Observatory steam punk, and so much going on for the kids it’s hard to know where to start!
- We are partial to a bit of dressing up in the Treasure household! This year’s Camp Bestival theme is Pop Stars and Rock Stars. That leaves dressing up outfits pretty open to interpretation. I’ll be arriving armed with as much glitter as I can get my hands on I might even pop a bit into Justin’s beard to jazz it up a bit so he can enter beard and moustache competition that is to be judged by none other than Sara Cox! I can’t wait to dress us all up, it’s going to be so much fun.
- The food! I’ve heard it’s amazing and that there are so many different cuisines on offer. The Ghana-Ramma Supper Club sounds absolutely out of this world. We are all real foodies and love trying new things so food had to make it into my top five.
Camp Bestival 2017 Weekend Tickets are on sale now via: Ticketline / 0844 888 4410
We are all beyond excited and counting down to 27th July to experience our first Camp Bestival. Have you been? What are your top Camp Bestival tips? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.