I’ve recently discovered this lovely blog The Enchanted Pixie. It’s jam packed full of loveliness and Polly’s weekly gratitude linky really caught my eye and I thought it was such a sweet idea to list the things that have made me feel grateful in the past week. So here goes..
This week I am grateful for:
- Autumn and all the beautiful changes it brings
- The amazing fireworks display we went to
- That Holly did amazing in a Maths exam and Lewis did fantastically in an English exam
- That Rose enjoyed her swimming lesson so much this week and giggled and splashed excitedly the whole time
- Snuggling up under a blanket with Justin in the evenings
- Getting a steam cleaner in the Vax sale-something I’ve wanted for ages (sad I know!)
- We got a new TV and Netflix so finally I can see what all the fuss is about Orange is the New Black
- Stew and dumplings
- That Rose is sleeping better after her recent teething nightmare
- My new diary, organiser, notebook and stickers and hopeful that I will be able to organise my life better!