Oo-er it’s spring and you know what that means? Summer is on the way and providing the sun Gods are kind we will have a bit more flesh on display instead of hiding beneath a woolly jumper and leggings (or is that just me?!)
Now, whilst I do believe that every body is beach body ready I want to look my best and when I say my best, I mean I want to look fit, strong and healthy. None of this skinny minnie business for me!
Since March I have really tried to up my fitness game, I had been spinning and lifting weights A LOT in November last year, I really was looking quite good and then, erm, Christmas kind of took over my life for a bit longer than I intended. I fell into bad eating habits and out of going to the gym. So, I am back on the treadmill, or bike to be precise.
I am trying to keep a really close eye on my diet, I can’t think of anything worse than working so hard at a spin class it makes me want to pass out, only to ruin it all by letting my diet slip. Maxitone is an advanced whey protein weight loss meal replacement shake to support your shape, tone and weight loss goals.
I like using shakes as a meal replacement because it means that I don’t need to think about at least one meal a day (usually breakfast) I can go to my early morning spin class and have a shake afterwards knowing it is high in protein and has everything that I need in one go. Each diet shake has been formulated to provide around 200 calories, of which 35% comes from a blend of high-quality protein.
Each Sculptress diet shake also provides at least 30% of the RDA for 21 vitamins and minerals, making them a nutritious, balanced option to be consumed as part of five healthy, balanced meals and snacks each day. Sculptress shakes also contain the key ingredients green tea extract and L-carnitine.
I have replaced just one meal per day with the Maxitone Sculptress shake and lost 5lbs in the first week. I told you I’ve upped my game! I’ve really enjoyed using MaxiTone Sculptress as a kickstart to my fitness regime and it has worked well for me.
MaxiTone Sculptress and Smart Shaker giveaway
I’ve got two times a 2 week supply of Sculptress from MaxiTone along with a Smart Shaker to giveaway, just enter on the rafflecopter below, good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- There are two times a 2 week supply of Sculptress from MaxiTone and a Smart Shaker as prizes.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfilment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: MaxiTone
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.