Oh help! Oh no! It’s a Gruffalo…
The words I have been saying to Rose as she wears her new Grufallo backpack from LittleLife* prompting her to growl convincingly before bursting into fits of giggling laughter. Lovely how something so simple can delight a child isn’t it? So much so actually, that she’s been taking her new bag to bed and wouldn’t dream of setting foot into nursery without it. Inside she packs all the really important things such as a small wooden bowl, a heart-shaped plastic pastry cutter and her doll’s hairbrush, minus the doll, as you do!
When the bag arrived I was amazed at how soft the material is, seriously, I think it’s the softest material I’ve ever felt. I’m trying to think of something softer, even my cat isn’t as fluffy as this bag! It is very tactile and I think this is one of the reasons Rose is so taken with the bag. We opted for the kid’s backpack rather than the toddler size. The smaller one is really cute and they do fit a fair amount of stuff in – we have the butterfly version of the toddler bag – but now Rose is a little older and is potty trained etc it seems to make sense that she has a bag big enough for all the stuff that she needs and I get to have a handbag again instead of a changing bag, result!
So far this bag has been used for nursery, so as well as Roses’s ‘essential’ items that vary greatly on a daily basis, there is room for a change of clothes in case of an accident and her drinks bottle. If she needed to take one, there would be plenty of space for a lunchbox too.
The back backpack is exceptionally well made with quality zips and fastenings. The wide shoulder and chest straps ensure a secure fit and the bag is very light (depending on what you put in!) so is easy for a little person to carry around themselves. It will be brilliant to take on the plane on holiday and could even double up as a pillow!
- Zipped top entry to main compartment
- Top grab handle
- Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap
- Internal name and address label
- 4-litre main compartment
The Gruffalo is a new range that has been introduced to LittleLife’s range of products, as well as the kid’s backpack and the smaller version for toddlers there is also a safety harness and ID strap. It’s a lovely range of products and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending LittleLife to you.
Would you like one?
You know the drill, enter on the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*we were gifted the backpack in exchange for a feature on the blog
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- There is one Gruffalo kid’s backpack as a prize.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfillment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: LittleLife
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.