I have been a fan of the Storksak brand long before I started blogging and am the proud owner of two of their gorgeous, buttery soft leather changing bags. You can read a review of the beauty that is Catherine here. When Storksak asked if I’d like to try out their new range of organic skincare I immediately agreed and was eager to see what they’ve come up with. I am very fussy about which products I use on Rose’s skin and have only ever used organic skincare on her. I am always on the look out to try new products, just as I like to have a variation with my own skincare products.
First of all, let’s talk about the packaging; being called Storksak I am pleased to see the instantly recognisable emblem of a Stork feature on an otherwise clean and simple design. The packaging is high quality as you would expect from the brand, they certainly don’t do things by halves. There is a real element of nature that goes hand-in-hand with their organic promise. I was sent the ‘Little Traveller’ pack to try out which comes neatly packaged in a handy wash bag. Other than the baby wash, the rest of the products are full-size so this little pack is an excellent bargain at £20.00.
The products smell amazing, a bit like a fresh and dewy spring day. I’m not very good at describing smells (the scents are English pear, chamomile and honey) to me it is a very green scent which is lovely and not sickly as it isn’t at all over-powering.
-Baby Wash & Shampoo 100ml
-Baby Lotion 100ml, Baby Balm 60g
-Organic Cotton Hand & Face Wipes
When Rose was very little we went along to baby massage classes once per week and this bonding time after her bath has been something I’ve continued. She loves to lie down on my bed while I pamper her which is really sweet. She doesn’t try and roll away now but instead, turns over and says ‘do my back!’ she feels silky smooth and smells delicious after using these products which have been very kind to her skin. She has suffered from eczema in the past but has shown no adverse effects to Storksak organics thanks to their lovely natural and ingredients.
We are really delighted with the set and the lotion and balm will last ages. I’ve actually been using the wipes on my own face which has been a lovely treat for me too!
Storksak would like to give away a Little Traveller pack to one lucky reader. All you need to do is enter on the rafflecopter. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- There is one Storksak Organics Little Traveller set as a prize.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post
- All entries will be checked
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn
- Once drawn, the winner names will be displayed on the rafflecopter
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions