The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Triodos prize draw to ‘Win an Antipodes set with Natural Collection & Triodos!’ (the ‘Promotion’) and associated promotions run by Digital Visitor Limited (the ‘Administrator’) and hosted by Mr and Mrs T Plus Three (the ‘Host’). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is Triodos Bank whose registered office is at Deanery Road, Bristol, BS1 5AS and whose registered company number is 183366.
1. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only.
3. Employees of the Promoter, Administrator and the Hosts, their members, partners or any company involved in the Promotion, or members of their families or households, are not eligible to win.
4. The Promotion opens 9:30am 20th April 2016 and closes 9:30pm 11th May 2016 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend this without prior notice at any time during this period.
5. The Promotion is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
6. All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the prize consisting of:
a. 2 x Antipodes products from Natural Collection (http://www.naturalcollection.com/). a1. Postage and packaging included.
7. To enter the Promotion, you must visit the website of the Host (http://www.amytreasure.com) and complete one or more of the options in the Rafflecopter form which are outlined below in point 7a.
a. Opt to receive more information from Triodos Bank and Natural Collection, Visit Natural Collection & leave a comment on the post with the product you’d most like to try, Tweet a message, Follow @MrandMrsTplus3 on Twitter, Follow @MrandMrsTplus3 on Instagram’.
8. There are a total of 5 possible entries per user. Users will gain 1 entry for completing each entry field.
9. Users must use the Rafflecopter entry form on the Host’s website in order to enter. 10. Proof of entry, is not proof of receipt.
11. The Promoter, Administrator and the Hosts accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
12. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, Administrator and Hosts that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. Promotion winner of the prize will be chosen at random by the Administrator, unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 5 business days of the Promotion Period ending.
16. The Promoter, Administrator and the Hosts will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 21 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. Neither the Promoter, the Administrator nor the Hosts shall be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
17. Should a winner forfeit or refuse their prize the Administrator will draw another winner at random from all qualifying entries. This process will continue until the prize is claimed.
18. The winner will be asked to receive their prize(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other instructions provided by the Administrator and the Promoter.
19. All prizes are subject to availability.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
21. The Promoter, Administrator, Hosts and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or the winners’ enjoyment of the prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
22. Promotion winner(s)’ names may be published on the Promoter and Hosts websites, associated social media accounts and in marketing emails.
23. After 11th May 2016 and for the following 3 months, the name and county of residence of the winner will be available upon written request to Digital Visitor, Albion Chambers West, Small Street, Bristol, BS1 1DP. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
24. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and place of residence (town/city) of winners/photographs of them in any publicity.
26. Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to email@example.com
27. The information you provide will only be used in the administration of the prize draw and for email marketing purposes.