It’s been so much fun putting this gift guide together and it’s a good job Rose can’t read as she’d be in for some big spoilers!
1. Munchkin bath penguin what toddler doesn’t love bath time and bubbles-enough said! £10.00
2. I’m a huge fan of wooden toys and love these ride on wheely bugs as you can see this is the Ladybug version which is really bright and cheerful. Little ones will get a lot of fun riding around on one of these. £46.99
3. This play kitchen from Early Learning Centre is a lovely toy that will really help develop your toddler’s imagination and provide hours of entertainment. It’s got loads of features for pretend cooking and even a dishwasher! Rose loves making me (endless) pretend cups of tea so I know she will really like this. A brilliant unisex toy too. It’s also a bargain as down from £70.00 to £56.00
4. I recently came across a new brand whilst browsing Twitter (as you do) the name Pimp my stroller immediately grabbed my attention and on further investigation I discovered their amazing range of seriously funky toy strollers! I wanted one of these for Rose as she loves playing with the one at the Creche. I didn’t want something that took up loads of space or was really boring in colour and this is the perfect solution. I’ve had a quick look at their website and in stock items ordered next week can be ordered in time for Christmas. I just have to decide which of the 17 colours to get! Excellent unisex option. From £19.00
5. Another gem from Early Learning Centre is this cash register, I may be a bit guilty of buying Rose toys that are geared towards older children but she takes such an interest when we’re out and about shopping and loves playing with the cards from my purse so I think she’ll enjoy playing pretend shops with this. £20.00
6. I’m so excited to include this in my gift guide and it will be such a wonderful present for Rose. It’s a Treasured Ted. I ordered mine from the lovely Emma about a year ago, her Teds are so special there is a waiting list as Emma is in high demand. The Ted pictured isn’t our actual one but Emma emailed me today to tell me Rose’s Ted is on it’s way home to us! I am beyond excited and can’t wait to see it. Our Ted has been made from some of Rose’s very first baby outfits and will be such a precious keepsake. Large jointed Ted (lots of other shapes available) from £50.00
7. Of course there has to be some books for Christmas, I’ve chosen a selection of our favourites that you can pick up in the supermarket. The potty training one will be especially useful for when we face that mammoth task next year, eeek. Also a really sweet idea is having a book personalised to your child such as this one from It’s your story I should imagine from a toddler’s perspective being in their own story book would be quite magical. £17.50
Lastly, for the bargain hunters amongst you I’ve installed a ‘Christmas Price Toy Monitor’ tool from My Voucher Codes it features all the top toys for boys and girls with the best prices and places to buy. Hopefully that will take away some of the stress of shopping for you! I hope you enjoyed my gift guide, I’ve loved putting it together and am feeling very festive indeed.