Here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I am struggling with my blog as still have no internet. Boo hoo!
- Any deadlines I’ve had to meet have been done in Starbucks while Rose is at nursery which means I have become quite the coffee addict. Seriously roll on Saturday when the internet engineer is supposedly coming…
- Aby and I launched the third month of Vlog Stars yesterday, the theme this time is ‘highs and lows of parenting’ and there is a special bonus challenge too. Check it out!
- I have been doing lots of thinking about the direction of my blog and you will be seeing a few changes soon plus more vlogging.
- My most successful post this week was: What to include on a killer media kit
- My own favourite post this week was: Before I had a child
- My fav conversation on Twitter this week was with Tara (@Catstello) and co-founder of Zusterschap Collective a wonderful blog promoting feminism and the sisterhood of women. I strongly urge you to take a peek. It really is brilliant, eloquent and intelligently written.
- My funniest Instagram moment this week came after catching Rose decorating her bedroom wall with her ‘artwork’ it was hard to be cross because she was so proud of her masterpiece! I’m just glad we haven’t decorated her room yet.
- We have now been in our new house for two weeks and we are very happy here. It is bliss even though there is no possibility of ever getting Sky tv back and dubious that we will ever get a working internet connection. Aaaaggghhh!
- Holly had her 15th birthday and had a lovely get together with her friends in the garden, she had a really nice time and loved the polaroid camera we got her.
- Lewis has left school forever <sob> is contemplating his future and having a well deserved rest.
- Rose has settled into the new house well but her bedtime has gone completely mental. I really need to sort it asap.
- The interior decorating and renovating plans for the house are well under way. Very excited to get started on it all.
Hope everyone has had a good week!