Oh my goodness it is December and the countdown to Christmas begins! Who else hasn’t done any Christmas shopping yet, or is it just me that leaves everything to the last minute? Aaaaagggghhhh! Here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- Things have been quiet here on the blog whilst I catch up with my freelance work, but I have lots of festive posts planned for next week.
- I reached 5000 followers on Instagram which was a highlight for me this week.
- I had my first round-up published as the BritMums Instagram editor: The Instagram buzz
- Aby and I had another really lovely week looking through all your beautiful #LittleFierceOnes images. Thank you so much if you have been joining in, we are delighted that so many of you have chosen to share your little one’s fierce moments with us.
- I have really lapsed with sharing posts to Twitter and so this week concentrated on doing some promo. It really paid off as I have seen my traffic triple on some days after resharing some old posts.
- As of next week, I will be co-hosting ‘The List’ linky with Aby as the wonderful Hannah steps down to move onto other things. I am really excited to be co-hosting and can’t wait to get stuck in reading all your list posts.
- Aby has made a lovely brand new badge for ‘The List’ if you would like to link up with me you can grab the badge from the bottom of this post.
- My most popular post this week was: How to be confident (even if you have to fake it)
- Yesterday was my anniversary, Mr T and I have been married for ten years! I was really spoilt with a surprise lunch and dinner which was so lovely.
- I am starting to think Rose is an insomniac! She just doesn’t sleep and it is really, really hard work. I know there are so many of you out there who are suffering too and I’m not alone but my goodness she is almost two and a half so enough already. If anyone has any miracle cures, please share them with me and help save my sanity!
- Holly has had her mock exams this week, she has breezed through and done really well with her revision so fingers crossed the results will reflect all her hard work.
- Lewis has been getting on so well at his McDonalds job that he’s been asked if he can train the new members of staff. He’s only 16 and to be given such an important role makes me one proud mama.
So, that’s my week. I would love to hear what you’ve been up to. Happy weekend all :-)