How is it Friday again already? Honest to goodness these past 7 days have gone by in a bit of a whirlwind. We’ve been even busier in the Treasure household – if that’s even possible.
Here’s what’s happening with Mr & Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I did update my round-up last week once I found out the good news, but thought I’d pop here again for anyone that missed it. I am so over the moon, delighted, pinch myself ecstatic that it was announced I am one of the Mark Warner mums. I can’t wait for what’s in store and to share our adventures here on the blog.
- I have been nominated (and I didn’t even do it myself!) for the Blogger of the Year award in The Reginal Awards to be held in Bristol this July. If you could possibly take two minutes to vote for me I would be so grateful.
- The review car was delivered this week: it’s a Peugeot 308 GT and oh wow, how amazing is this car. I am not going to want to give it back Monday.
- I featured in Gurgle magazine this week along with some other amazing bloggers. I haven’t actually managed to get out to buy a copy yet so I can’t even show it to you but I’ll save that picture for next week. So exciting to appear in a magazine!
- I am having a psychic reading today for a review, I am so nervous about it but really intrigued at the outcome, so watch this space for my write up coming soon.
- My most popular post last week was: Mother’s Day make | Paper hydrangeas with Cath Kidston
- Reviews I shared last week: Celebrate Mother’s Day with a Bloom & Wild giveaway (still time to enter)
- The renovating seems to have come to a bit of a halt this week. It seems like it’s taking forever to get our bedroom and en- suite done and sleeping in the dining room is taking its toll, let me tell you.
- Holly had an interview at a Bristol Cathedral Choir School, I got all emotional sat in the car waiting for her and was glad to have Aby on the other end of the phone to cheer me up. Turns out Holly was offered a place on the spot, I’m so proud. She’s still got her heart set on another sixth form and while I’d prefer her to go to the former I can only guide her and can’t make her do anything she doesn’t want to do. Big decisions ahead.
- Lewis has been getting on really well working for Mr T – I think they are both looking forward to warmer weather (and a holiday!) as it’s been quite cold and wet here this week.
- I started the week with an ear and throat infection which wasn’t great, but a couple of days on antibiotics and I am feeling much better. No trips to the gym so far but I am booked in for spin at 11.10am today if I can get my butt in gear and motivated to go, that is.
- We have the dates for the Mark Warner holidays and I am so excited, especially for the ski one (in December) I have made a list of all the items of clothing we will need and managed to pick up the first item for myself: a pair of snow boots in the Mountain Warehouse sale for £34.99 down from £99.00 What a bargain and I do like to be prepared!
- Rose got a brand new swing in the garden and her face was a picture when she saw it ready to play on after we picked her up from nursery. She has been taking it in turns with Bagpuss the cat, which is pretty cute.
That’s all from me this week. What have you all been up to?