Top row left-right
1. The week started off well with a trip to the theatre to watch Wicked. I wore my Ghost dress and my new Warehouse tweed coat with fur collar.
2. Before the curtain came up. Unfortunately by the time we got home I discovered that Rose has spent the whole evening throwing up and this started a week of us all getting a sickness bug. Boo.
3. Rose and I in our matchy matchy shoes.
Middle row left-right
1. I felt like an actual genius when I realised taking ‘baby’ shopping prevented Rose from climbing out of the trolley. Result!
2. A very lovely surprise early Mother’s Day present from Photobox.
3. Nails painted with No7 ‘Totally Teal’ and then Deborah Lippmann ‘Across the Universe’ on top. It is sooooo sparkly.
Bottom row left-right
1. Spent Saturday at home and the kids made cupcakes
2. Mr T took Rose into the gym with him. This is what happened. I laughed so hard when I saw this picture.
3. My Saturday night takeaway. It’s Vegetable biryani made madras hot with tandori king prawns and a bit of peshwari naan, in case you were wondering!
That’s it from me for last week. I really hope that everyone in chez Treasure is well and healthy this week as cleaning up sick is not my favourite. Hope you all had a good week.0