I’m really enjoying working with Drynites® in my new ambassador role. If you follow me on social media then you may have noticed I went for a rather sleepy weekend at the beautiful Alexander House Hotel & Spa -it was luxury let me tell you-We ate, we drank (water!) and we listened to the Drynites® experts talk all things sleep.
It was such an interesting afternoon and a wonderfully relaxing evening; i’m yawning just thinking about it but before I nod off I want to share my vlog with you…
- Did you know that 1 in 4 children wet the bed at age four?
- You can rest assured that there really is no need to feel worried because bed wetting is a perfectly normal part of growing up and affects more than 900,000 children and young people in the UK.
- Drynites® pyjama pants offer discreet age appropriate protection to help your child feel as grown up at night as they do during the day.
- Drynites® pyjama pants are super absorbent and the stretch sides make them easy to take on and off just like real underwear.
- DryNites are for children up to the age of 15 years old.
The main point I picked up on at the Drynites® sleep retreat is that confidence really is key and that there is nothing to be embarrassed about. The more confidently we, as parents, chat about bedwetting the less of an issue it is. I really want to help anyone struggling to manage the bedwetting stage and reassure you that we will get through it together!
Confident Mama = Confident Rose.
I am working on implementing proven strategies to help get a good night’s sleep for myself and for Rose which will really help with working towards getting her dry at night. I mention a couple of pointers in the video below and will report back in depth on what the experts had to say in the next vlog.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss the next vlogs in the series! For the next few months we will be documenting and vlogging our journey with Drynites® and sharing the tools and knowledge you need to share in your child’s confidence and help them overcome the bedwetting phase.
There’s lots of advice at www.drynites.co.uk to find out more about the ConfidentNites® Guide for helpful advice on bedwetting from DryNites®
*This is a commissioned post as part of my role as a Drynites® ambassador0