Oh the roller disco, that does take me back to a time circa 1991 when Madonna blasted from our walkmans (no iPhones back then) and we wore our hair in pineapples on the top of our heads and those rather fetching t-shirts that changed colour depending on how sweaty you were. Seriously, who invented those?
The 90s nostalgia as I write this is as heavy as the white musk we used to drown ourselves in. I remember clearly having a pair of roller skates almost identical to the ones below. Little did I know at the time that my own childhood era would be quite so popular and the skates, now retro, would be popular all these years later.
Would you like to win a pair of retro quad roller skates from Skates.co.uk?
These Retro roller skates have a stylish, vintage feel inspired by classic high-top sneakers and featuring double chevron panels to complete the look. With their soft suede material, the skates are designed to fit like a trainer for maximum comfort- so they will have you gliding and grooving as soon as you put them on! And if you’re not feeling the retro vibe there are lots more styles to choose from so do check out the Skates.co.uk website to see what’s available.
Just enter on the rafflecopter below and don’t forget to comment telling me what size skates you would like if you win. This will be verified by email once a winner has been drawn. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is one pair of retro quad roller skates as the prize
- You must click through to the Skates website and let me know which size you would like if you win. Every effort will be made to send you the size you have chosen but this is dependent on stock levels at the closing time of the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over
- Winner’s details will be passed to the promotor Skates.co.uk who are responsible for sending out the prize
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post
- All entries will be checked
- The winners will be chosen at random from valid entries
- The winners will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions