I have such an exciting opportunity for you today, one lucky winner will receive a prize bundle worth a staggering £70!
Hope’s Relief are offering one reader of Mr and Mrs T Plus Three the chance to win a months trial of Hope’s Relief award winning products for eczema and become a case study. This is a really fun competition and one that gets the kids involved too. EVERYONE is a winner; even if your entry isn’t chosen for the grand prize, you will still receive a gift and sample as a thank you for entering.
Sound good? Then read on…
Our own experience with Hope’s Relief began earlier this year. Rose had contracted a particularly nasty bug around Christmas and at about the same time was suffering very badly with a terrible outbreak of eczema. It was so bad that her little feet were inflamed, cracked and bleeding. Numerous trips to the Doctor and lots of lotions and potions later we tried Hope’s Relief, Australia’s No.1 natural eczema cream. These products are winning awards here in the UK and are a fantastic natural alternative to steroid creams.
The products we were sent had an immediate effect on Rose’s eczema, in fact it completely cleared up after three weeks of use and hasn’t retuned. Needless to say I am a complete convert to these wonder products, we even call the Intensive Dry Skin Rescue our ‘magic cream’, it really is fantastic!
One of the Hope’s Relief customers sent in a picture her daughter had drawn showing how eczema made her feel when it flared up. Director Meghna Patel was so moved by the image she thought it would be nice to give other children the chance to express themselves and the frustration and discomfort that often surrounds having eczema.
To help raise awareness of National Eczema Awareness Week (13th-21st Sept) Hope’s Relief UK have launched a competition asking readers of this blog to enter their own drawing for a chance to be chosen as a case study and win a trial of Hope’s Relief products to try at home.
How to enter
- All entries need to be drawn by the child suffering from eczema and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name, your child’s name and age and postal address (so we know where to send your sample and thank you gift if you’re not chosen for the grand prize)
- Include your Twitter handle if you have one and we will tag you when we share your picture using the hashtag #hopescomp
- All entries will be shared on social media then added to a Pinterest board which is embedded at the bottom of this page and will be updated as new entries are received
- Every entrant will receive an Intensive Dry Skin Rescue Cream sample and a thank you gift for the participating child
- Competition closing date is Friday 11th September
- Open to UK residents only
Terms and conditions
- Hope’s Relief are offering 1x Intensive Dry Skin Rescue (RRP £16.20) AND 1x soap free cleansing bar (RRP 8.70) to trial for one month. This will be awarded to one entrant chosen by Hope’s Relief to become a case study
- Once chosen as the winner, trial products will be sent out for the participating child to use. Images are required before the trial, then after 2 weeks and finally at the end of the trial. All images need to be submitted before the family gift set worth £50 is dispatched.
- Competition commences from the publication date of this article and a winner will be picked and notified during National Eczema Awareness Week (13th-21st September)
- All images received will be used for PR purposes and shared on social media
This is a fantastic prize so get the kiddos drawing, we can’t wait to see your creative entries. Good luck!