If you’re anything like me you love to chat on messenger with your friends and sometimes you don’t want it to be on a public forum such as Facebook. This is when chat apps come in particularly handy.
Tengi is the chat app that gives back
You can use Tengi to chat to friends and family, you will get tickets to enter the weekly draw where you can win cash prizes or Amazon gift codes.
Basically, you get rewarded for having a good ol’ chinwag, what could be better than that?!
- Winners are picked completely at random
- Tengi will always give away at least 50% of all advertising revenue
- Tengi hate hidden costs and all that nonsense — we will never charge for the app or getting tickets
- Tengi will never sell your data to anyone
- Tengi don’t analyse your messages to help target adverts
At the moment, I am testing out the Tengi chat app with 9 other blogger friends which has been really good fun. If you fancy having a go and trying out the app for yourself you can download it on the App Store or Google Play don’t forget to use the code ”BLOG’‘ when asked to put in a voucher code so Tengi knows you’ve been referred by the #TengiBloggers
*Post written in collaboration with Tengi and Tots100