After a busy day at work, dashing about running errands and looking after the kids I really look forward to sitting down and cuddling up on the sofa with Mr T to catch up on our favourite TV, and no our fav show isn’t the A Team, despite the nickname ;-)
TVs have evolved massively in recent years and there are some incredibly sophisticated televisions on the market. Smart TVs really improve your viewing experience offering seriously impressive ground breaking technology, such as this 4K TV from Panasonic. It can do everything you would want a TV to be able to do apart from make a cup of tea when the ad break comes on, it can’t do that (give them time!)
My Top 5 favourite TV shows
- We have recently finished watching Breaking Bad, I think the day after we watched the last episode I sent a tweet to my friend saying ‘Just finished watching Breaking Bad, I feel like my life is over’ A little overdramatic perhaps; I feel jealous of people that are about to watch it, it is SO GOOD! Really true that you need to persevere with it, just watch to the end of the second episode and you will be hooked I promise!
- Second on the list is The Walking Dead, all of them. We are such massive fans of this show. Ok so it got a bit ropey on Season 4 or was it 5? Who cares, it’s still brilliantly made and if you’re interested in all things post apocalyptic then you will absolutely LOVE this! This latest season is really good and we are enjoying it so far.
- We’ve recently watched Vikings, we streamed it on Amazon Prime Instant Video which is a super reliable and easy way to watch TV. The way it is filmed is wonderful, the scenery breathtaking and storyline utterly addictive. I really enjoy the way the female characters are so strong and it’s something a little different as I’ve never really watched anything like it before. Plus the Viking men are H.O.T. Enough said.
- From normal TV I watch The Apprentice! I know it’s sad and Mr T can’t bear to watch but I love watching these pillocks make complete idiots of themselves. The greatest business minds in the UK? Erm, I think not! Mr Alan Sugar you know how to make money and you definitely know how to pick them for our viewing pleasure (and make more money) There will be possibly one person capable of holding down an actual grown up’s job at the end of the process but watching them battling it out trying to sell English cheese to French people is the highlight of my week.
- Last but not least I’ve chosen Fargo. We are quite new to this one and at the moment can not fathom how on earth the story can be based on true events, but apparently it is?! It seems way too far fetched to be real and is a bit odd, but weirdly compulsive viewing. I am not sure that Canadian people will approve of the way they have been portrayed in this show as let’s be honest the whole cast are a bit dim-witted but maybe there is a massive plot twist that I’m missing. We will have to watch more to find out.
That’s my Top 5 and if that’s not enough to whet your appetite you could check out the Top rated 250 TV shows on IMDb there are a few on there that I haven’t seen yet so I must go through it at some point, especially with the Christmas holidays coming up which means lots of down time.
I would really love to hear your favourites because most of the above have been recommendations from people saying ‘you have to watch this!’ so let me know in the comments what you’re watching.
*Disclosure-collaboration with Share It Quick0