This is a very quick way of doing a natural but defined smoky eye which is totally daytime appropriate!
1. Use a cream eyeshadow base all over the lid. I used a Mac paintpot in ‘constructivist’ it’s a brown/mauve colour which will not budge once applied so move fast! I pat this all over my eyelid with my finger and then buff the edge with a fluffly brush.
2. To the inner corner I added the shade ‘bootycall’ from my Urban Decay naked 2 palette
3. Then I buffed Mac in ‘satin taupe’ over the other two thirds of my eyelid.
4. I very messily applied Mac eye kohl in ‘teddy’ along the upper lash line and in my waterline then used a pencil brush to smudge the liner.
5. Curl lashes and add mascara. I used black YSL babydoll (still loving this mascara)
6. Done! Took 5 mins tops :-)