Some of you will know that we are hoping to move house soon. I have my heart set on a dream kitchen and although the house move isn’t quite finalised yet I spend a good proportion of my time perusing Pinterest on my quest for the perfect kitchen.
Poor Mr T keeps telling me to stop spending money before we’ve actually moved anywhere. However, I like to be prepared so I’m always looking for ways to save money in order to cushion the blow when something new and shiny arrives for the kitchen I haven’t even got, oops!
I was recently introduced to a new unique and bespoke personal shopping service from Beat My Price that could save 10% (if not more) on all sorts of purchases such as toys, kitchen gadgets, electronics, books and film and many more items. The best thing is Beat My Price take all the hassle out of bargain hunting which means more time shopping and doing the important stuff like cruising Pinterest!
‘We take the hassle out of price hunting-you find it, we’ll aim to beat it’-Beat My Price
Right, so how does it work?
Take my dream kitchen for example, I tried out the Beat My Price website using the steps below to see if I could find the items I’m looking for cheaper elsewhere.
- Sign up with your log in details and email address at the Beat My Price website
- Find the item you’re looking for-I headed straight to John Lewis online as I knew that all the items I wanted to try and beat the price for would be available there.
- Get the url of the item and input it into the Beat My Price search bar on the website.
- Beat My Price will then search for a better price and email you within 48 hours.
- If Beat My Price are successful in finding your item cheaper you will have a limited time (usually 24 hours) to take up the exclusive offer they have found. However you are not obligated to do so and there’s no catch!
- That’s it. Why not give it a go and see if Beat My Price can find your item cheaper for you!
Here’s how I got on. The Beat My Price offer is in bold
- Imperia pasta making machine £115.00| £100.90
- Smeg kettle in pink £89.95| £85.99
- Bosch styline food mixer £249.95| £242.10
- Bosch tumble dryer £349.00 | £349.00
- Nespresso krups coffee machine £139.99| £126.93
This service is fantastic and is a massive time saver. Once I had decided on the items I want to buy, the process of signing up then getting the urls and inputting them into the search bar on the Beat My Price website took minutes.
As you can see I saved a HUGE £38.97 by spending a few extra minutes on the Beat My Price website. Mr T will be pleased! I’m very impressed and can’t see myself shopping any other way now as it’s such a quick and easy system. Absolutely brilliant!
How about you, do you bargain hunt, would you use a bespoke personal shopping service like this? Would love to hear your thoughts.
*This post was sponsored by Beat My Price