I don’t know about you guys but every time I buy something on the internet I always have a quick Google to see if I can find a voucher code and try and grab myself a bit of extra money off, I do love a bargain. Here are some lovely gifts for your Valentine all at under £30 that I’ve found on the VoucherBin* site. I visited the site selected the gifts category and set a £30 limit and this is what I came up with…
1. Valentine’s card-goes without saying really. If you’re not buying a gift at least make the effort to get a card and write a special message inside. Hallmark have a huge selection so you’re bound to find a suitably slushy one! £2.50
2. A strand of pearls from The Original Gift Company, these will never date nor will they go out of fashion, absolute classic ata n absolute bargain £29.95
3. What’s Valentine’s without flowers? Well, I’ll let you into a secret these flowers from Bloom are silk! Don’t they look fab, flowers that will last and last £19.00
4. Mr T would get some serious brownie points and might even get some real ones if he bought me this personalised baking set another corker from The Original Gift Company £22.45 I love it!
5. & 6. I adore personalising gifts especially on Valentine’s day, it’s that little bit more thoughtful. This cushion and teddy are cute, cute, cute! Old school Valentine’s gifts from The Gift Experience £14.99 and £11.99
7. I fell in love with The Willow tree statues a few years ago when I bought one for Lewis’s primary school teacher. This one from The Internet Gift Store would make a lovely gift for your Valentine £28.79
8. If in doubt a bottle of perfume will always go down well in my opinion. This bottle is divine and the Agent Provocateur is one of my favourite scent ranges, she’ll love it, promise. Loads to choose from at Half Price Perfumes £15.85
9. How about taking her a cup of tea in bed on Valentine’s day morning. You could even write a cutesy message on the mug! Another gem from The Gift Experience £8.99
10. Chocolates are kind of obligatory at this time of year aren’t they? I love this selection from Green and Blacks lovely and indulgent and something for everyone £16.50
So there you have it. My Valentine’s day gift guide for her, some pretty good gifts for under £30 I think. What will you be buying the lady in your life?
*This post was a collaboration with VoucherBin but I made all the selections myself.