I really enjoy reading everyone’s round up posts and especially love Aby’s weekly list at You Baby Me Mummy so I’ve borrowed the format to do my own (I asked first!)
So here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I’m so excited to be announced as a featured blogger for a brand new YouTube channel called Mums Channel-‘for mums of every age at every stage’ this is the brainchild of Kaz from the brilliant The Little Life of Ickle Pickle. Mums Channel is going to be #totesamaze so watch this space!
- Had some exciting discussions with new brands this week.
- The outfits I’ve been gifted for BritMums Live have arrived. Three weeks to go eeek!
- I joined The Parent Blogger Leaderboard and went in at #20
- Thank you to everyone who linked up to the first ‘Vlog Stars’ a linky I co-host with the lovely Aby. We have really enjoyed watching all your videos and are both excited for the next link-up. The challenge is on!
- New blog discovery: Katie’s blog The Perfect Juggler is a fantastic mix of great writing and humour. Do pop over and see for yourselves.
- My most successful post this week was: How I tripled my blog traffic in three easy steps
- My own favourite post this week was: Are you beach body ready? (why this statement makes me fume)
- My fav conversation on Twitter this week was with Megan of Truly Madly Kids (@TrulyMadly7) who spotted a spelling mistake on my ‘Desert Island Discs’ post last week. I might have accidentally titled it ‘Dessert Island Discs’ Oh the shame (I can spell honest) Thanks Megan ;-)
- My fav Instagram moment this week was this one-just look at that little face!
- It’s half term so it has been busy in the Treasure household, really nice not to have any exam stress for a week though.
- Mr T got a new yard and a posh new portacabin office. I don’t think he can stand the noise when he works from home!
- Our house move is becoming more of a reality. I’ve been told that we might be ready to sign contracts next week.
- Rose is completely healed from the accident she had with her eye. But…
- Holly has been struck down with a dreadful bout of tonsillitis. One day I will make it through the week without a trip to the hospital OR the doctor.
- Lewis is all good though and had an interview at college this week, fingers crossed for him.
Hope everyone has had a good week!