I really enjoy reading everyone’s round up posts so here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- Mum’s Channel launches today! I am honoured to be a featured vlogger and really looking forward to what’s in store for the channel.
- Lots of you have already linked up to this month’s Vlog Stars, thank you. Aby and I have loved watching your favourite things vlogs. Still time to join in…
- It’s a week until BritMums Live and I’m super excited, I can’t wait to meet all of you.
- I reached #5 on the teads lifestyle parenting board! The highest I’ve ever ranked in any kind of parenting charts :)
- New blog discovery: Hannah’s absolutely beautiful blog ‘All of my Days With You’ I love the name and this blog is perfection. I’d have to sum it up as magical, go check it out!
- My most successful post this week was: How blogging has changed my life
- My own favourite post this week was: How to be confident (even if you have to fake it)
- My fav conversation on Twitter this week was with a courgette (@CourgettiDinner) yes really!
- My fav Instagram moment this week was this-I was doing the dishes and turned around to find Rose had pulled her trousers down, taken her nappy off and plonked herself on the potty with a book!
- Rose has all of a sudden started talking a lot, she’s now putting 3 or more words together and it’s just wonderful watching her blossom. She’s also counting ‘2,5,9,10,10′ really cute!
- We have got a possible completion date on the new house of 22nd June, the Monday after Britmums! Something tells me I’m going to be busy packing next week…
- Lewis is not stressed out at all about his exams, so that’s a relief.
- Holly is recovered from her terrible tonsillitis and is busy revising for her mocks.
- It’s Rose’s birthday this Saturday and the wooden kitchen I wanted to buy for her was reduced from £150 to £75 so I am one happy mama :)
Hope everyone has had a good week!0