The last week has gone by in a bit of a blur if I am honest. Each Friday, when I write these posts, is a step closer to realising that Christmas is just around the corner and I’ve not done a lot to prepare but I haven’t got the fear yet, you know?!
Here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- From today, I am co-hosting ‘The List’ with Aby. Hannah has decided to step down after 65 weeks and I’m delighted to take the reins. ‘The List’ was one of the first linkys I joined in with back when I was a newer blogger so it’s funny to be running it alongside Aby now who is one of my closest friends, I love her to bits!
- Another super busy work week for me and playing catch up with my freelance work as usual.
- I may be mad but I am planning a huge 12 days of Christmas giveaway starting on Christmas day and ending 5th Jan. I have some amazing prizes coming up so watch this space.
- We have had a really great week with #LittleFierceOnes thank you to those of you that have been using the hashtag.
- I moved up to 78 in tots100!! Woohoo I have never made it into the top 100 before so this was cause for great celebration. Here’s hoping I don’t take a nose dive in January…
- I got interviewed by Gurgle magazine it will be out in…April 2016. Those guys are flat out working ahead, puts me to shame!
- My most popular post this week was: Beautiful party dresses from No Ordinary Label
- I am panicking because I haven’t done any Christmas shopping. Even Lewis has done all his shopping and I haven’t, it’s not every day your teen son is more organised than you!
- I am really thankful that the blogger Secret Santa is an actual secret because I still haven’t posted mine yet. Worry not I am the case (honestly)
- Mr T said he has bought me the ‘best Christmas present ever’ I can’t even imagine what it could be but apparently I’m going to pee my pants haha!
- Holly has had a few of her mock results back and she’s done really well as predicted this makes me one proud mama.
- Rose’s sleep issues are nowhere near being resolved <wails> no idea where to go next.
- We have had builders in doing the roof, the electrics, the plumbing. Oh yeah, we really went for it this week. It has meant no heat (apart from the real fires) and no hot water (bad) today I took Rose swimming just so we could have a hot shower. It’s all such a faff but I can’t wait to see the end result.
- My father in law has made a miraculous recovery after we were told to prepare ourselves for the worst and has been taken off the life support machine he was on. It’s a difficult time for Mr T as his dad lives in France and he feels pretty helpless, but this is excellent news. Here’s praying he makes a full recovery.
- My sister arrives soon to stay with us in the run-up to Christmas. I can not wait I’ve missed her so much.
So, that’s my week. I would love to hear what you’ve been up to. Happy weekend :-)