One more week to go it is serious panic stations here. It has been another busy week, nothing new there. I am really looking forward to a break and the chance to sit down and reassess but until then here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- All the PRs are putting in their last minute requests which has really added pressure this week. I have said no a lot more than I’ve said yes this week and have welcomed the can you post in the new year emails with open arms.
- I don’t want to jinx it by saying what it is but I have been offered something to review for my kitchen that I have always wanted but just could never justify spending the money on. Hopefully, all will be revealed soon…
- I am in the middle of writing a round-up posts of all my favourite posts and the most successful ones in the hope that it might be helpful and a nice way to finish off the year. It’s actually lovely to look back on some of my old content and heart warming to read the beautiful comments on my more personal posts.
- I am busy planning my 12 days of Christmas giveaway starting Christmas day. Keep an eye out as I have some amazing prizes for you!
- Aby and I have had another lovely week looking through all your #LittleFierceOnes images over on Instagram. If you’ve been able to join in, thank you so much for being part of a lovely community.
- New blog discovery: Kate from Refined Prose. Do pop over and have a read, Kate is a very talented writer and a real sweetie.
- My most popular post this week was: A taste of Malta
- Last week I told you about my father in law who was on life support in hospital. It is with great sadness that I am now writing he passed away on Monday. Obviously, the whole family is devastated even though we were sort of prepared it’s such awful news.
- Mr T travels out to France on Sunday so he can be at his dad’s funeral, I am suffering quite badly with guilt that I am not able to go with him to support him but we’ve both agreed that it would not be feasible to take Rose along as we’ve never left her with anyone so I am staying behind.
- The older children are winding down from school and we are looking forward to spending time together as a family even though it is tinged with sadness.
That’s about it from me this week, it’s been up and down due to our sad news but Mr T is being very philosophical about the whole thing and determined to carry on as normal and enjoy Christmas.
Hope everyone else has had a good week, that’s it from me until Friday 8th January.
Here’s wishing you all a very merry Christmas and happy new year from me, Mr T, Lewis, Holly and Rose!