Hello and a massive welcome to 2016 here at Mr and Mrs T Plus Three! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and a very happy new year!
I have been having some time off which has been wonderful and has inevitably led me to have a think about which direction this blog will be taking in 2016 and how to work on that elusive work/life balance. With that in mind, here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I don’t have too much to report as I haven’t had any emails regarding work requests which has been quite refreshing!
- I’m currently putting together a blog survey to find out which content you really like and I would ultimately like to try and stick to a better schedule.
- I did manage to reach over 6000 followers on Instagram which was my end of year goal so that was nice.
- My pre-scheduled 12 days of Christmas have proven popular, I started the first giveaway on Christmas day and the last one is scheduled for Jan 5th. Here’s a list of the prizes so far if you’d like to enter any:
- We had an amazing Christmas. My sister and niece came to stay and it was really wonderful and so relaxing. I didn’t even look at my blog for a whole six days which is a record and has helped me gain some important perspective.
- Remember I told you that Mr T said the Christmas present he bought me would make me pee my pants?! Well, I didn’t have any accidents but I did let out a massive squeal when he gave me tickets to see ELTON JOHN!!! We are going in June and staying at Longleat in one of the lodges, the concert is to be held on Longleat estate. I am beyond excited because I am a life-long fan of Elton and have loved him since my parents played his music when I was little. In fact, it was Elton John’s music that inspired me to learn piano and I even played one of his pieces for my grade 5 exam. I have butterflies writing this right now and I know I’ll cry when I am actually there!
- The big kids had money as their main Christmas presents but they still love their stockings as much as when they were little kids. Rose’s big present was an electronic mini but of course, she loves the cheap plastic mobile phone that was in her stocking the most. Haha kids!
- I even managed to get a few family shots of us all together, which is rare these days but look, everyone (mostly!) is looking AND smiling at the camera.
- It was a very eventful few days off and I even climbed a mountain with my sister and niece. Pen Y Fan in Wales is utterly breathtaking, more on that intrepid adventure in another post.
So that’s me and mine and what’s been happening with us over Christmas. I wish you all a very happy new year, and hope 2016 sees all your dreams come true.