Here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I have been busy tinkering away on my new theme, I still have a few minor changes but overall I am so pleased with it.
- Some really nice ops have come my way this week and I am so blommin’ grateful for every single one.
- I can’t believe it is the second week of August already which means another Vlog Stars went live today. Do link up if you make vlogs, Aby and I would love to have you join in with our monthly theme.
- My most successful post last week was: The Style Edit: tan brogues
- My own favourite post last week was: When Aby and Baby came to visit
- Competitions I have shared: Hope’s Relief drawing competition £70 prize! and Tick Tock Tea and mugs
- Another hectic week, my sister and niece are coming from London to stay today-I will be collecting her just after lunch so I have been busy getting the spare room ready and meal planning. It will be so good to see them though.
- I have seriously let my healthy diet and lifestyle go down the drain. My sister is a proper exercise freak so I’m hoping she can inspire me and kick my butt into shape over the next two weeks. I will keep you posted!
- We had a complete power cut Wednesday morning and found out EVERYTHING needs replacing. Sad times.
- Yesterday we went for a day out to At Bristol-the science museum. Mr T couldn’t make it but the rest of us had an amazing day. I got loads of footage and will share a review soon. I am so proud to be an ambassador for the amazing city of Bristol and love living here. You should all move to Bristol!
Hope everyone has had a good week!0