It’s FRI-YAY woop woop! I don’t know why as we have no plans but I’m super excited for the weekend. Haven’t we had a lovely week weather wise? This makes me sooooo happy and I’m sure it does all you guys too. The promise of spring in the air, more light, longer days, well, it’s music to my ears :)
Here’s what’s happening with Mr & Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I have a couple of really exciting things on the horizon. I can’t share what they are just yet but let’s say one is something I REALLY wanted to tick off my career achievements list for this year. Watch this space…
- So, the bloggers get announced for the Mark Warner ambassador programme today. I am guessing I am not one of the lucky ones as would have been contacted by now. I didn’t really hold out much hope as my entry was pretty poor but at least it was funny and the video got over 4.7k views on facebook! I have a pretty good feeling who is going to be chosen and I am really excited whoever it is, it’s a fab gig.
- EDIT!!! Oh.My. Goodness. They only went and picked us! We are one of 7 blogger families chosen to be Mark Warner ambassadors. To say I/we are delighted is an understatement. Thanks so much for all the messages of congrats on facebook on Twitter it means A LOT. Eeeeek!
- The Instagram community that Aby and I started has almost 4500 images in the gallery using the hashtag #LittleFierceOnes. This makes us SO happy, we love running the hashtag and have just started featuring a post each day on our main feed as it’s just too hard to choose only three a week to feature on our blogs, there’s so much talent. Thank you ever so much if you’ve joined in.
- Next week I will be reviewing a car and testing it out by going on a couple of family excursions so that’s something to look forward to.
- I am now an ambassador for Thorpe Park which has scored me some serious mum (and wife) points. There is a celebration day taking place on 13th March which is an exciting chance for pass holders enjoy the rides and attractions on the island like no other for the first time this year. I’ll be there with the family and can’t wait so do give me a heads up if you’re going too! Tickets available here.
- My most popular post last week (by a mile!) was: 16 dos and don’ts of blogging
- Reviews I shared last week: Zus smart car charger and Watercolour Heart
- The end is finally in sight with the bedroom renovation. Mr T has finished the en-suite tiling and fitted the shower etc. We have a really cool mirror with lights and bluetooth radio being installed soon. I am sure it’s the world’s most expensive mirror so it better look amazing. I am well impressed by Mr T, he is so skilled and I know I’m lucky that he is so handy!
- Operation take down supporting wall in the kitchen is underway. As in, I have filed for building regs and the plans have been drawn up. Mr T has said he might just take down the wall for now and leave the new kitchen for a bit. Little does he know the plans I have…
- The big news this week is that Lewis has quit MacDonalds in favour of coming to work for family firm! I always thought he would to be honest. He is studying electrical engineering at college two days a week and working for Mr T’s construction company the other 3 days. It’s nice they have some man time together and so far it’s working out great and he’s getting on really well with all the other lads.
- Holly is getting on well with exam revision and so far not too phased by it. We went to an evening at the school the other night which gave some handy tips on helping children to revise. I have decided to read all of the English texts and plays that she is studying so that we can discuss them together.
- All is good with Rose apart from she is going through a fussy food phase which is a bit annoying considering we did BLW and she used to eat anything and everything. Hopefully, it will pass soon.
- My news is things haven’t been going too well at the gym. In fact, there has been just one solitary spin class this week and that’s it. I am feeling a little unmotivated (again) and the longer I leave it between gym sessions the harder it is. Must try harder!
That’s all from me this week. What have you all been up to?