Oh hello Friday, you are most welcome this week! Gosh, the days just passed by in a blur lately. Before we know it, it will be summer and that is good because I am so bored of all this rain.
Here’s what’s happening with Mr & Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- I’ve been busy working on a big collaboration this week which sees the start of my blogging relationship with Tefal. You will be seeing weekly recipes from me from now on so watch this space.
- I hit 7000 followers on Instagram which was really rather lovely because I love Instagram.
- It seems to be a week of numbers as my Twitter numbers hit my Jan target when I hit the 12,000 mark.
- I’ve been busy with freelance work as always but have set aside some time for Pinterest this week. Pinterest is my weakest social media in terms of blog traffic so it is my goal to go through each of my posts and make them extra ‘pinworthy’ and see if I can up my game over there. Any tips most welcome!
- On Monday I co-hosted a Twitter chat for BritMums which was fab, I really enjoy Twitter chats and they are a great way to get to know other bloggers. I’m co-hosting one for Tots100 in a couple of weeks which I will be blogging about soon. There’s always an incentive for tweeters at the chats, so do join in if you can. You also never know which brands and PRs are watching, I was contacted after the BritMums one for some social media management work so it’s worth it if you have the time.
- Reviews I’ve shared this week: Tefal Cuisine Companion and a Print on Wood by WhiteWall
- My favourite post to write this week was: A Rose by any other name…a serendipitous encounter.
- We are all FINALLY feeling better, thank goodness! The sickness, bugs and colds had wiped us all out and completely knocked me for six, however, we really are all good this week which has meant I have been so much more productive at home.
- Holly and I had a movie night and watched The Pursuit of Happiness I have seen it before but just watching how touched Holly was by the film made me bawl my eyes, we both were! Such a beautiful film and an absolute must-see.
- Talking of movie/tv watching, can someone please explain to me the obsession over Making a Murderer? I have watched about 3/4 of the first episode and I’m just not feeling it..dare I say I think it’s rubbish (runs and ducks for cover) Is it a grower because I feel like I may be missing out. PS please don’t hate me if you love it, I just don’t get it!
- Lewis took me on a lunch date yesterday, we went to Nandos and it was lovely. He will be 17 in June and I can’t really wrap my head around where all the years have gone. It’s totally lush to have your son take you out to lunch though. I ended up giving him 20 quid but it’s the thought that counts, right?
- Rose has been singing in French all week her song of choice is ‘Docteur, Docteur’ it is cute and hilarious. She loves it when we all laugh and join in with the actions. We’ve been going to a French class once a week since she was 6 weeks old and it’s only now she seems to be really picking it up.
- Mr T has bought the tiles for the ensuite bathroom and work is underway, yippee! The main bedroom is nearly finished and I’ve been watching numerous YouTube videos on dressing rooms and makeup storage and I am so excited to kit it all out and be completely organised. I promise I’ll share the pics and some video when it’s all done, hopefully not long now as I am growing tired of sleeping in the dining room!
That’s all from me this week. What have you all been up to?