How is it Friday again and only how many sleeps until Christmas? Don’t answer I don’t want to know, I am so not organised!
Here’s what’s happening with Mr and Mrs T Plus Three this week…
- It is almost December which means I am busy, busy, busy. It’s good because I like having work (don’t we all) and it forces me to stick to a routine in order to get things done on time.
- I am the new BritMums Instagram Round-up Editor which is seriously exciting stuff. I will be publishing my first post on the BritMums site next week!
- Last Saturday I went to BlogFest it was a really good day and amazing to catch up with everyone. I didn’t walk away feeling hugely inspired like I did with BritMums live but it was well worth the crazy 4.30am start.
- I have picked up another freelancing contract. It’s so nice to have a guaranteed regular income and makes me feel like all my hard work is worthwhile.
- I have been commissioned to ghostwrite a children’s book in the new year which is an amazing yet completely new experience for me. I am not quite sure what to expect, only time will tell. (in a magical land full of mysterious creatures far, far away…)
- I sold my first set of images to a brand I worked with and they will be using them on all their promo material.
- Aby and I are loving our new project #LittleFierceOnes and really are delighted at how many of you have joined in. Thank you!
- My most popular post this week was: ‘Come what may’ this was very difficult for me to write, but I am overwhelmed by all the love and compassion I have received which makes me very glad that I hit that ‘publish’ button.
- We finished the first room in the house: Rose’s bedroom. I am so pleased with how it turned out.
- We are sleeping in the dining room downstairs as our whole bedroom and en-suite has been ripped out. I can not wait for it to be finished as the novelty of ‘camping’ downstairs has definitely worn off.
- Lewis has been doing amazingly well at college on his electrical engineering course. I am so proud of how dedicated he has been. We went for lunch on Wednesday and I look at him and can’t believe he’s mine, he’s like a grown man.
- Holly has applied to four different colleges but has her heart set on just one. I am hoping and praying that she gets the results she needs in her GCSEs to get in. We have almost a year until exam fever hits so lots of prep time will be needed.
- Rose has been playing up a bit at nursery so we have introduced a sticker chart in the hope that it will help her to behave. Wish me luck…
- It is mine and Mr T’s ten year wedding anniversary next week! I can hardly believe it and will be planning a nice meal to celebrate.
So, that’s my week. I would love to hear what you’ve been up to. Happy weekend :-)