Hello! Has everyone had a good week? Feels a bit odd to be getting back into the swing of ‘real life’ but I am loving it and feeling refreshed after my break and raring to go.
Here’s what’s happening with Mr & Mrs T plus three this week…
- I only went and made it to position number 58 in the tots100 chart! Oh my goodness me, exciting times and a nice reward for all the hard slog.
- I was also placed my highest ever on the Parent Blogger Network at number 13. Whohoo!
- Do you remember that super fantastic all singing, all dancing kitchen gadget I told you I’d been offered for review but I was too nervous to say what it was in case it didn’t come through? Well, my Tefal Cusine Companion arrived today and we are going to be the very best of friends…
- My 12 days of Christmas giveaways has come to an end (thank goodness!) but you can check them all out here and enter the ones still open if you fancy:A Lumie Iris Bodyclock-ENDED£30.00 to spend at House of Fraser-ENDS TONIGHT!PG tips capsules for Nespresso
- Reviews I’ve shared this week: Storksak organics skincare (with giveaway) and Parking at Bristol airport with Holiday Extras.
- My favourite post to write this week: My top ten blog posts of 2015 so nice to look back on the year and see what posts did well.
- Back to nursery/school/college depending on which kid you are! It’s been so quiet around here but I have managed to get lots done. I am thinking of having a massive clear out and should probably get that book about magic cleaning that everyone’s going on about…
- We are progressing on the decorating front, hurrah! The bedroom has been plastered, painted and skirting boards put on etc. We also have moved a doorway into the ensuite and that’s been plastered. Tiles have been chosen (how hard is that!) and it’s ready to be put back together. The walk in wardrobe is still a complete mess but two out of three and all that. Fingers crossed we will not be sleeping in the dining room for much longer.
- We also have a new front door, it’s really art deco and I love it.
- Holly took herself off to the hairdressers after school today for a hair cut. It was really long and is now shoulder length. She looks so grown up it’s unreal, I can’t bear it!!
- Lewis has made so many mates at college and they all seem really lovely. After a tough few years at school, he’s really coming out of his shell and I am so proud of him.
- Rose is enjoying being back in her normal nursery/life routine and in the mornings has progressed from watching Toy Story to Paw Patrol, which is a result as Toy Story (3 in particular) is now ruined for me, haha!
So that’s what we’ve been up to over the past week. Hope you’ve all enjoying the return to normality too. Happy Friday!