This October Thorpe Park Resort’s, Fright Nights, returns for the premiere Halloween event’s 15th Birthday celebrations on selected dates from 7 October – 31 October with an all-new scare maze, Platform 15.
Platform 15 is set in the Park’s woodlands; it is the largest scare maze to date covering 450 metres. Guests will depart on a one way ticket along an overgrown railway line which is the last known route of the Sleeper Express, a locomotive that disappeared into thin air with all passengers still on board.
Guests can experience THORPE PARK Resort’s famous horror attractions into the night and ride five world-class roller coasters: THE SWARM, Stealth, SAW – The Ride, Nemesis Inferno, Colossus. Or trick or treat yourself to a VIP package including back-stage horror passes and the scarily-popular Face it Alone experience, returning for its second year at Fright Nights.
This year’s Fright Nights offers guests five free scare mazes included in park entry:
- Platform 15: New for 2016 an off the track dark experience into the Park’s woodlands
- Blair Witch: In partnership with Lionsgate this Fright Nights staple has received a 2016 update in keeping with what looks to be 2016 scariest horror movie yet
- The Big Top: the carnival comes to town once again this October. Reimagined for 2016 with even more clowns
- Cabin in The Woods: Based on the Lionsgate movie, visitors will tour a seemingly innocent rustic cabin, but what lies behind each door is not so pure
- Saw Alive: The Maze: Another Lionsgate special, visitors will come face to face with the sadistic Billy puppet and face his nightmarish games
And one paid for scare experience, Containment, where guests must escape the horror under timed conditions (£10 per person).
Sounds utterly terrifying doesn’t it? I’m one of those people that hates and loves being scared in equal measure so this is totally up my street. You can buy early bird tickets here or if you’re feeling lucky enter my competition to win 4 tickets to Thorpe Park’s Fright Nights.
Just enter on the rafflecopter below and you can find the full Terms & Conditions here. Good luck, I might see you there!
N.B. THORPE PARK Fright Nights may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 13.0