Is it too early to say the C word? I know I’ve done lots of organising already, I’m steadily working my way down my list of people to buy gifts for and I always love to come across a company where gifts I buy can be personalised and made that extra bit special.
Perhaps you’re not even looking for a gift but instead getting your house ready for the Christmas season. I always like to buy a couple of extra blankets to cosy up in as there’s nothing we love more than curling up under a blanket to watch a good movie. If it’s a print on a blanket you’re looking for then I’d like to introduce Collage.Com to you, a company that specialises in custom printed photo blankets. A selection of your photos can be printed on to a selection of different fabrics. Add photos from your phone, computer, Facebook, Google Photos, or Instagram to make a collage photo blanket. Use the professionally created templates to make something extra special that would make a lovely gift to someone special or a brilliant keepsake for yourself.
Collage.com’s photo blankets have been featured on Good Morning America, The View, BuzzFeed, Mashable and the TODAY Show, and we’re proud to have some of the best product design tools (and satisfaction guarantees) in the business. I know you’ll love creating and ordering a photo blanket with them. What’s more new customers also get 60% off their first order, which is a huge discount.
Collage.Com would like to offer one very lucky reader ANY SIZE/TYPE OF BLANKET from the site, which is such a generous prize. Just enter on the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- This giveaway is open to USA and UK only.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfillment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: Collage.Com
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.