Spring has finally sprung, hooray! With that in mind, I am currently planning garden parties galore and will make sure my little family make the most of the weather and being outside.
On Sunday, I held an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party and my guests all loved my giant Kilner jar drinks dispenser. We had a bit of a pink theme going on so the only thing for this particular party was pink lemonade. I can see myself filling this with all sorts of combinations over the coming months and might even make a giant Mojito cocktail in it soon.
Doesn’t it look lovely perched on the edge of the table? It’s made of thick glass and has that instantly recognisable Kilner logo-I am a little bit obsessed with Kilner jars, they seem to be taking over my house ranging in size from tiny to this huge 8L version. It’s easy to fill as the clip lids flips open wide enough to pour in whatever tipple you choose -no hot drinks though, you don’t want to crack the glass – and then transport it to your table and let your guests fill up their drinks themselves using the tap. Perfect!
There are so many cool retro kitchen accessories on the NuCasa site and really affordable too, so check them out if you haven’t looked on their site before and because they’re so lovely, Nucasa have very kindly given me one to giveaway to one lucky reader. All you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter for your chance to win and tell me in the comments what drink you’ll serve from yours.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- There is one Kilner drinks dispenser as a prize.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfillment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: NuCasa
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*I was gifted the Kilner drinks dispenser from NuCasa in exchange for a feature on the blog and to host the competition