Regular readers will know I’ve been working with Swisse Vitamins over the last few months. Keeping an eye on our diet and regularly taking Swisse Vitamins has had a big effect on our family. Since the very first nutritional consultation with Rick, and keeping an initial food diary I’ve been encouraged to take a step back and take a really close look at our health and wellbeing. It’s made me very interested in what we’re nourishing our bodies with; both food and Swisse Vitamins. I’ve personally seen incredibly positive changes and so have the rest of the family too. One of the things that has come out of this partnership is my interest in food and nutrition, I’ve started to get wise about the types of food we eat and Justin and I have made a massive life change by going completely vegan. This might sound drastic, but from looking at our food diaries in the early days of working with Swisse Vitamins, it opened up to my eyes to the amount of red meat we were eating and I began to research. The deeper I delved into looking at the benefits of eating a plant-based diet, the more convinced I became that it is the right decision for us. I will talk about this in more depth another time but the point I’m trying to make is this: taking care over what you eat and supplementing with the right vitamins and minerals can and will make an enormous difference to your life.
Win with Swisse Vitamins
I have a really exciting offer for my readers today because I want you to feel as amazing as I do. Swisse Vitamins are very generously offering a reader of this blog a three month trial of both the Men’s Ultivites and Women’s Ultivites. I’ve also been allowed to choose a sample of my favourites from the range to giveaway in this super bundle prize. I take a variety of vitamins for different things but the ones that I love the most are the Swisse Hair, Skin, Nails. I know that if you try them you will see results within a couple of weeks. So if you want stronger, longer nails, healthy skin and glossy hair then you need to enter this competition! And that’s not all. As well as the vitamins trial, Swisse Vitamins nutritionist Rick Hay, a top Nutritional Physiologist and ‘The superfoodist’ is offering prizes too. Rick is an Anti-Ageing Food and Fitness Nutritionist who will be on hand to give you an exclusive one-to-one telephone consultation and also one of his books ‘The Anti-Ageing Food and Fitness Plan.’! Rick has helped our family tremendously, he is extremely knowledgeable, so motivating and is highly respected in his area of expertise, you couldn’t be in safer hands. But first I want to ask you a few questions because I’d really like to know what you guys think about Swisse Vitamins.
– Do you know or did you know who Swisse Vitamins are?
– How would you describe the brand?
– Have you tried Swisse Vitamins? Would you be open to trialling the product?
Recap of the Swisse Vitamins competition prize on offer
- A three month trial of Men’s Ultivites
- A three month trial of Women’s Ultivites
- A sample of my favourite Swisse Vitamins: Hair, Skin, Nails
- A one-to-one telephone consultation with leading Nutritional Physiologist Rick Hay
- ‘The Anti-Ageing Food and Fitness Plan.’ by Rick Hay
Just enter on the rafflecopter below to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize. I’m so excited for you, good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfilment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: Swisse Vitamins
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.