Salted Caramel Milkshake
Servings: 2 people
An indulgent Salted Caramel Milkshake made from vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and milk with a big dollop of whipped cream and decorated with a wafer and piece of salted caramel fudge. This is heaven in a glass!
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream 8 scoops
- 1 cup whole milk 250ml
- 1/2 tin Carnation caramel
- pinch sea salt
- whipped cream from a spray can
- 2 ice cream wafers optional
- 4 pieces salted caramel fudge optional
- gold star sprinkles optional
Add a teaspoon of caramel sauce to the bottom of two tall milkshake glasses then take a tablespoon of caramel sauce and drizzle it down the sides of the glasses.
Add 6 cups of vanilla ice cream, 1 cup of milk, 4 tablespoons of caramel and a pinch of sea salt to a blender.
Blend for a few minutes until completely smooth then pour into two glasses.
Decorate with a big dollop of whipped cream and a good drizzle of caramel sauce. Pop a wafer on top and a couple of pieces of salted caramel fudge or sprinkles
Add a teaspoon of caramel sauce to the bottom of two tall milkshake glasses then take a tablespoon of caramel sauce and drizzle it down the sides of the glasses. I rimmed the glasses by wetting the rims with water using my finger and then rolling the glasses in gold star sprinkles.
- Milkshakes can be made ahead of time by blending up all the ingredients then putting them in a container in the freezer. Allow thawing at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to drinking.
Calories: 1194kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 949mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 90g | Vitamin A: 1865IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 645mg | Iron: 0.4mg