Jammie Dodger Blondies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
Delicious Jammie Dodger and white chocolate blondies are chewy on the outside and gooey in the centre. The perfect sweet treat with the biscuit everyone loves!
- 200 g white chocolate
- 165 g unsalted butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 265 g plain flour
- 100 g mini Jammie Dodgers
- 5 Jammie Dodgers for topping
- 10 mini Jammie Dodgers for topping
Preheat oven to 180ºC/ 160ºC Fan/ Gas 4
Line a square (20x20x5.5cm) baking tin with baking parchment
Put the chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water. Once melted leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar into the melted chocolate/butter mixture and stir until well incorporated.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add the vanilla extract, flour and salt and mix until no streaks of flour are visible.
Cut the mini Jammie Dodgers in half and fold into the mixture.
Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking tin and top with Jammie Dodgers.
Bake for around 30 minutes until there is no wobble when the baking tin is shaken.
Leave to cool completely in the tin then turn out, slice and serve.
- after 30 minutes give the baking tin a shake, if there's still a wobble increase the cooking time in 5-minute increments until the blondies don't wobble when shaken
- if you want your blondies less gooey in the middle wait until an inserted skewer comes out clean (note: your blondies will become overcooked on top the longer you leave them in the oven)
- leave the blondies to completely cool in the tray before you attempt to cut them
- the blondies will look very squidgy in the middle (unless you increased cooking time as stated above) this does not mean they aren't safe to eat and it's how blondies should look
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg