Lotus Biscoff Mug Cake
Servings: 1 serving
Only five ingredients are needed to make this delicious Lotus Biscoff Mug Cake. Made in just over a minute in the microwave you can have comfort food at your fingertips - any time you want!
- 3 tablespoons Lotus Biscoff spread warmed
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon Lotus Biscoff spread warmed
- 1 Biscoff Creme
Add the Biscoff spread into the mug and microwave for 30 seconds to loosen. Next, add the flour, baking powder, milk and vegetable oil. Use a fork to mix the ingredients together until a batter has formed and white streaks of flour are no longer visible.
Microwave for 1 min and 30 seconds (see notes)
Remove from the microwave and top with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and a bit more warm Biscoff spread.
Eat immediately. Enjoy!
- Don't forget to warm your Biscoff spread, otherwise the batter will be difficult to mix and will result in you over mixing.
- I used semi-skimmed cow's milk but whole milk or any dairy-free alternative will also work perfectly.
- Use any flavourless oil such as vegetable, canola or groundnut oil.
- If your cake batter feels very thick add another splash of milk to loosen it.
- Microwave timings will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. Check for doneness after 1 minute. When it's ready the mug cake will be dry and springy to the touch.
- Best served immediately.
Calories: 757kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 413mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1mg