Microwave Chocolate Orange Fudge
Servings: 40 pieces
Chocolate orange fudge made from dark and milk Terry's chocolate oranges only takes a couple of minutes microwave. Sink your teeth into a deliciously moreish easy to make treat.
- 471 g dark Terry's chocolate oranges (3 chocolate oranges)
- 397 g condensed milk (1 tin)
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 187.5 g Terry's chocolate orange minis (40 total - about 1.5 bags)
Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
Chop the Terry’s chocolate oranges up into small pieces. Tip them into a large microwaveable bowl, add the condensed milk and butter.
Microwave on full power for 20-30 seconds. Mix. Continue microwaving in 20-30 second bursts until all the ingredients have melted.
Beat well and transfer to a lined 20cm square tin and smooth the top. Add the Terry’s segments on top in rows. If you’re using a 20cm square tin you will need to add 8 rows with 5 segments in each row.
Leave to set in the fridge overnight. Cut into individual pieces using the segments as a cutting guide.
Use condensed milk NOT evaporated milk.
To make on the hob:
To make in a slow cooker:
- Chop the Terry’s chocolate oranges into small pieces and add them to a heavy-based saucepan. Add the condensed milk and butter.
- Place the saucepan over a low heat and stir constantly until the ingredients have melted.
- When you have melted the ingredients, follow the same steps as the microwave version above.
- Chop the Terry’s chocolate oranges into small pieces add them to a slow cooker along with the condensed milk and butter. Leave off the lid.
- Turn on high and stir every 15 minutes, it will take about 1 hour.
- You will know it’s ready when it’s formed a crust on top.
- Transfer to a square 20cm baking tin lined with baking parchment. Add the mini chocolate orange segments on top.
- For the next steps see the microwave version above.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 37mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg