Best Ever Mars Bar Slice
Servings: 20 Squares
Your go to Mars Bar Slice recipe. Just 5 simple, everyday ingredients make the sweet treat your entire family will love!
- 1/4 cup Butter 55g, unsalted
- 2 tbsp corn/golden syrup
- 8 Mars Bars
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles Rice Pops, Rice Krispies
- 8.5 ounces Milk Chocolate 250g, I use Cadburys
In a saucepan, melt the butter and corn/golden syrup.
Chop 4 mars bars and add them to the saucepan to melt.
Once melted add Rice Bubbles and mix to combine.
Chop a further 4 mars bars and add them to the Rice Bubbles mixture, folding to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a lined baking pan and use the back of a wooden spoon to flatten.
Melt the milk chocolate and pour over the top. Leave to set in the fridge and when the chocolate has hardened, slice into squares.
- You can use any brand of Rice Bubbles, it doesn't matter if they are the supermarket own version.
- Mars Bar Slices freeze really well.
- Store in an air tight container for 5 days.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1.6mg