I have such an exciting prize from Flower and White for you today. Do you fancy getting your hands on a selection of handcrafted goodies made by Flower and White? Of course you do!
Flower and White are an award-winning bakery and the ultimate bakers of indulgent sweet treats. They are passionate about creating and baking handcrafted meringues and once you’ve tasted them you will never look back.
I was first introduced to Flower and White a year ago and I remember thinking how clever it was that they’d managed to bake a truffle INSIDE a perfectly crisp meringue. I really don’t know how they do it but the meringue truffles need to be tasted to be believed.
Since then, Flower and White have added new products to their range which includes the Meringue Bars.
Let’s talk about the Meringue Bars for a minute, shall we?
I get sent a LOT of food products and, as you know, I’m partial to baking myself but I’m going to put it out there and say the meringue bars (in particular the raspberry one O-M-G) are one of the best sweet treats I’ve tasted. They have everything I crave: chocolate, crisp outer shell, zingy flavour and a chewy centre. Oh, and they’re fewer than 100 calories. Ah-mazing.
They are seriously, seriously good.
Confession time: I was sent some goodies to photograph for the purpose of this competition and I ate most of the meringue bars before the shoot, I knew I shouldn’t be doing it but I literally could not resist. That’s how amazing they are.
Flower and White Prize Bundle Contents
Flower and White have very generously offered one reader the chance to win the following:
- 2 x boxes of Chocolate Covered Meringue Drops
- 1 x box of Tipsy Meringue Truffles
- 6 x Lemon Meringue Bars
- 6 x Raspberry Meringue Bars
- 2 x boxes of Rainbow Fruit Drops
Estimated RRP over £40
Imagine all the Christmas baking you could do. The rainbow fruit drops are the perfect size to decorate the top of a cake. You can see my Vanilla Naked Cake here for decorating ideas.
I must say, you shouldn’t take my word for it on just how stunning these sweet treats are, they are so affordable and would make the most wonderful stocking fillers and Christmas gifts. There’s a brilliant range over on the Flower and White website starting from only £3.20 so do pop on over and stock up now.
In the meantime, someone is going to win a lovely prize perfect for grown-up indulgence. Just enter below. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- This giveaway is open to UK only.
- Entrants must enter using the rafflecopter embedded within this blog post.
- All entries will be checked.
- The fulfilment of the prize is the responsibility of the promotor: Flower and White
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter and will need to respond within 1 week or a new winner may be drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on the rafflecopter.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.